239 Beverly Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
This palatial 5 bedroom home was built for comfort and luxury! It boasts 2 primary suites, custom ironwork, top-of-the-line appliances, soaring 10-20ft ceilings, in-home gym and theatre, a 3 car garage, 5 fireplaces, 3 finished levels, and over 8,000 square feet of thoughtfully planned out living space. This house was made for entertaining! The inviting open floorplan provides for a huge 12+ seat dining room, chef’s kitchen with rich walnut cabinetry, Wolf/Viking appliances, 2 wine refrigerators (located in the main kitchen’s butler’s pantry AND the full bar in the expansive finished terrace level) plus a breathtaking rooftop porch equipped with outdoor kitchen & pizza oven. Your guests will be begging not to leave!Smart home technology controls the lights, thermostats, garage doors, & gate. A large media closet along with home theatre can be found on the terrace level which goes on to host 1 of 2 home office spaces (plumbed for a potential 2nd laundry room if desired), a gym, full bar, billiards room, wine cellar, large cedar storage closet, and sprawling guest suite. Every bedroom of the home has its own ensuite bath, walk-in closet, and, as with the rest of the home, is accented with beautiful details such as raised ceilings, stone & hardwood flooring, floor to ceiling windows, built-in bookshelves, and so much more! The oversized primary suites, located on the main and 2nd levels of the home, have their own fireplaces and opulent walk-in closets + baths. Finally, the location cannot be overlooked. Ansley Park provides all the conveniences & walkability of living in the heart of the city while simultaneously offering the warmth & security of living in an active & involved community! Words alone cannot do it justice; this home is a must-see!
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6859711
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2007
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden
- ServicesCountry Club, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 9:16pm