85 Peachtree Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Built in 1913, this thoughtfully restored landmark home is classic in every sense of the word! Perfectly sited on a premier corner .49 +/- acre lot with skyline views and total privacy. The home has a wonderful floor plan designed for entertaining; grand formal living and dining rooms with 10' ceilings, beautiful moldings and tons of natural light. The updated kitchen features high-end appliances and opens to the family room & beautiful, walk-out terrace with saltwater pool and spa, pergola & built-in gas grill.Upstairs boasts 4 large bedrooms + fabulous home office with built-ins. Luxurious owner's suite with walk-in closet, marble bath & steam shower. Separate carriage house with bed, bath, kitchen & private terrace. Professional landscaping on both sides of the house makes this home very private & secure. The multiple outdoor porches & patios are perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining -- a true oasis in the city! Unsurpassable location within walking distance to Piedmont Park, Beltline, High Museum, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Colony Square, Peachtree St and restaurants! Grand old Ansley Park homes of this caliber & condition rarely come available.
- MLS #6862763
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsComputer Room, Den, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementFinished, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1913
- ParkingDriveway, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 11:00pm