952 Euclid Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
If you have been waiting for something unique and like to entertain, this is your chance. This gorgeous Dutch Colonial home is located in the center of Inman Park, and features large stately rooms with extra high ceilings, original hardwood floors and exquisite woodwork. This spectacular home is the perfect combination of historic charm and modern day convenience. It even has a custom built wine cellar on the terrace level.The front porch is arguably the best porch in Inman Park. It is spacious and private and overlooks the beautiful landscaped front yard. Right above the front porch is a large party deck: the most popular spot in the neighborhood to see the Inman Park Festival Parade go by. The backyard is fully fenced, and there is a 2-car carport under the oversized back-deck. Leave your car at home, because parks, restaurants, shops and the Beltline are only a stroll.
- MLS #6862982
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Range Hood, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- StyleTraditional, Victorian
- Built In1908
- ParkingAttached, Carport
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Park, Dog Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 11:00pm