1300 Mclendon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
This is an amazing opportunity to live in newer construction in the heart of Candler Park, a sought-after East Atlanta neighborhood. Just a short distance from a plethora of the Beltline, quaint shops, restaurants as well as big-box retail, this Craftsman style home is perfectly sited on an elevated homesite. Amazing schools, an abundance of parks and recreation and a sidewalk community. Ascend the front entry stairs and you are welcomed to a private covered front porch with ceiling fan and hanging swing. Enter this light-filled home into the spacious formal livingroom with wood-burning fireplace, coffered ceilings and built-in shelving. The widened hallway leads to the open-concept dining room with detailed molding and trim as well as the stairway to the second floor. Continue to the rear of the home to a gourmet kitchen with professional series stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, granite countertops, second prep sink and center island. A en suite guest room, family room and half bath are also located on the main. Upstairs boasts two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath, another en suite guest room, the laundry room and the owner's suite. The owner's suite features a dual faucet shower, jetted tub and custom closet systems. The finished basement has a bedroom, full bath, wet bar, plenty of storage and a oversized media room perfect for entertaining guests or family. Hardwood flooring, tile flooring and plantation shutters throughout the home. Rear alley entry with two pad parking. Fenced, low maintenance yard with oversized deck.
- MLS #6864656
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Roommate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Media Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding
- Built In2006
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDeeded, Detached, Driveway, On Street, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensions49x155x49x155
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 11:00pm