509 S Westminster Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Ideally situated on a picturesque cul-de-sac in one of Atlanta's most coveted neighborhoods, this Druid Hills home features carefully curated design details such as detailed molding, arched doorways, designer light fixtures & elegant mill work. The handsome brick exterior, Tudor inspired windows, landscaped front yard & 2 car garage with carriage doors, all contribute to the eye catching curb appeal.Open main level is designed to entertain & includes a gourmet kitchen boasting a granite countertop island, large breakfast bar, butlers pantry, bright & sunny breakfast room & a full suite of stainless steel appliances. Flowing effortlessly from the kitchen is the open great room that includes high coffered ceilings, welcoming fireplace, radiant natural light, hardwood floors & elegant built-in bookshelves. Sophisticated formal dining room features a stunning chandelier & chair-rail molding. Main level also includes a formal living room, sun room & grand entrance foyer. The lavish primary suite boasts a high tray ceiling, sitting area, his/her closets & tranquil en-suite. Gorgeous primary bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool bathtub & beautiful tile flooring. Full finished basement with theater & music room. Charming in-law suite above the garage is perfect for guests. Minutes away from Emory & Druid Hills- highly sought after location!
- MLS #6865705
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room
- BasementFinished Bath, Finished, Full
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2005
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Swim Team, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions59x135
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 10:16pm