854 Highland Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This fully renovated and expanded home is situated on what many believe is the best street in Virginia Highland! This home offers a large, private lot with a fenced backyard, an ideal floor plan, and seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces. Quality finishes and fixtures throughout, including custom wood trim and doors, and unique, thoughtful details at every turn. The light-filled main level features a fireside living room and dining room. The kitchen is appointed with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and Wolf gas cooktop, custom cabinetry with under and upper lighting, leatheredgranite counters and solid walnut surfaces on the Island and bar. The kitchen opens to a fireside family room with French doors leading to the bright screened porch, overlooking the private, level yard and a patio with a built-in Wolf gas grill. There is a dedicated home office on the main, a large bedroom and a full bathroom. Upstairs is the luxurious owner's suite, with a sitting area and featuring a wall of windows overlooking the park-like backyard. An elegant custom dressing room and spa-like ensuite bathroom round out the suite. There are two spacious additional bedrooms upstairs with a shared bathroom, and a large laundry room. The terrace level features a family room and a home gym/flex space and an attached garage. Currently home has a 1-car garage. If a 2nd car garage was preferred to a gym, owners would arrange for installation of a 2nd custom garage door to convert gym to second garage bay. The unbeatable location walkable to Va-Hi shopping and dining, the BeltLine, Piedmont Park, Orme Park and in popular Springdale Park Elementary make this home a rare find in the city. This special home is truly the gem that you have been waiting for!
- MLS #6868491
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Shingle Siding, Stone
- Built In1940
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGas Grill
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Sloped
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 18, 2021 12:30am