836 Lake Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
Nestled in the best location in Inman Park! This gorgeous Bungalow is full of natural light and offers an open concept without sacrificing a formal living-room and dining-room. A spacious study is located in the front of the house with adjacent light-filled sunroom overlooking historic Lake Ave. & gorgeous trees. Great space for entertaining, w/ an open kitchen, incl. all Viking appliances and family room w/ second wood burning fireplace, three sets of French doors, open to a walk-out covered patio w/ ceiling fan & grill area. The backyard is beautifully landscaped,providing your own private oasis with a pond and waterfall. The spacious Owners Suite opens to a private outdoor deck. The Primary bath offers a jetted tub and separate shower with two spacious walk-in closets. All bedrooms have their own private baths. The finished walk-up attic makes for a great kids' playroom, gym, or 5th bedroom. A separate carriage house sits above the garage and is the 4th bedroom with private outdoor stairs -- perfect for an in-law suite, au pair suite, office, or income producing rental space. You will be impressed by the overall quality of the craftsmanship in this house which sets it apart from others. The newly refinished hardwood floors gleam with beauty. Complete home TV/sound and dual security systems. Brand new roof. Don't miss this rare chance to own this amazing home in the most sought-after neighborhood in Atlanta -- just steps from the Beltline and many of the best restaurants in the city. Square footage does not include carriage house space.
- MLS #6874531
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2006
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Zero Lot Line 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 17, 2021 11:30pm