289 9th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Architecturally stunning Midtown Craftsman on one of the best tree lined streets in Atlanta just one block from Piedmont Park. This truly beautiful home features 4 large Bedrooms –to include double Owners’ suites on the main and upper levels, 4 full Bathrooms all ensuite, further bonus spaces include: family room off the kitchen, front room/office/library and upper level flex/media space full of natural light. Previously renovated down to the studs, hardwoods throughout, walnut pocket doors, many original windows with new windows following the traditional style. Current Owner replaced the roof; added full wine cellar with smart custom built cabinetry accessed via a finished staircase to the basement; installed a professional Koi pond surrounded by mature landscaping; Owners bathroom has new shower, granite countertops & elegant fixtures, secondary bathrooms upstairs boast renovated showers & vanities. Completely Revamped Chef's Kitchen with bespoke custom cabinetry, granite countertops & a new WOLF range. Sophisticated lighting throughout. New custom made Wrought Iron doors in the family room, made in the Hills of the Carolinas! Oversized patio yard with a new rear privacy fence, grilling area and one car garage/storage outbuilding. Fabulous Porte Cochere. Just a few highlights – this home is thoughtfully designed, truly one of a kind, and with second to none quality finishes; you don't want to miss viewing this wonderful home! Close to Midtown, Virginia-Highlands, Piedmont Park w/access to the Beltline, shops, restaurants and all year round festivals!
- MLS #6880333
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementFinished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s)
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Shingle Siding
- Built In1909
- ParkingDriveway, Carport
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available, Electricity Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Landscaped, Front Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensions62x120x64x120
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 24, 2021 11:01pm