120 Northern Avenue #1
Decatur, GA 30030
Welcome to The Reserve, an elegant, boutique community in downtown Decatur. Quality, sophistication and green space merge seamlessly with the walkable lifestyle this home provides. This light-filled corner unit has been freshly painted, offers timeless, top-of-the-line finishes and upgrades, 3 fireplaces, wide plank hardwood floors, and custom light fixtures throughout. An elevator and rooftop entertaining will appeal to the most discerning buyers. The main level features 10' ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, 8 foot doors, elegant molding, and a stone mantlefireplace. A stunning chef's kitchen with Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances, Bell cabinetry and a quartz oversized island, define this space. Spacious secondary bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, all offer marble throughout and frameless showers. Experience effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining on the third level. The fireside rooftop terrace with retractable glass doors, and outdoor kitchen is perfect for the alfresco lifestyle. The versatility this home offers with flexible living spaces on every floor speaks to the lifestyle of today’s buyers. No detail has been overlooked. Pre-wired for surround sound, this SMART home offers everything you’d expect and more. Luxury, impossible to beat location and sophistication are what define this spectacular home in Decatur.
- MLS #6892613
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2018
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesDog Park, Homeowners Association, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 24, 2021 11:30pm