2235 Chestnut Pass
Decatur, GA 30033
Curb appeal, style, and distinctive architectural detailing, this new home has it all! The Callanwolde’s rear-garage and charming covered front porch showcases a sleek, southern flair while the interior floor plan offers the ultimate in open concept living. As soon as you enter, you will be welcomed with an airy foyer and a spacious flexible room you can use for a variety of purposes to suite your wants and needs. The sweeping living areas extend from the comfortable great room with optional fireplace built-ins to the open dining area to the gourmet kitchen,all with lofty 10-foot ceilings lending a light, airy ambiance to the space. With custom cabinetry, Bosch stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, an ample prep-and-serve island, and convenient walk-in pantry to store all your ingredients, whipping up your meals will be a breeze. Step out onto the patio at the back and enjoy a breath of fresh air or relax for a while with a cold drink and a good book. Head upstairs to your private owner’s suite to find a true retreat. The tray ceilings and architectural interest while the luxurious bathroom feels like a day at the spa with a deep seeking tub, tiled walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a huge walk-in closet. Rounding out this incredible new home, an open loft or media room, two more full bathrooms and bedrooms with sizable walk-in closets, and a convenient laundry room are on the second level.
- MLS #6898093
- RoomsFamily Room, Loft, Office
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding
- Built In2021
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions60x101
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 6:30pm