1323 Northview Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Quietly nestled on one of the most family-friendly streets in Morningside/VaHi, this 6BR/5BA Cape-Cod inspired home has been fully reimagined from the ground up. Once a historic 1925 bungalow, this quintessential Morningside residence was fully transformed by a “to-the-studs” phased renovation between 2016-2019 combining the best of today’s modern amenities with some of the original home’s quintessential detailing.Redefining curb appeal, this residence sits stately above the tree-lined streets of Northview Ave with its elegantly designed façade, slate walkways, and mature landscaping. Upon entry you’re drawn into the classic living room, anchored by the original fireplace flanked built-in bookshelves, picture moldings and heavy millwork. On one side of the room you have a cozy sun porch and the other the dining room/den with original doors. You’ll find recently refinished hardwoods and designer lighting throughout. Wander into the cozy family room and oversized chef’s kitchen with white shaker-style floor-to-ceiling cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, marble countertops and an expansive breakfast bar ideal for any family. A pair of French doors fully open to the yard, with a charming gazebo and ample room for al fresco dining. A fully fenced and maturely landscaped flat yard is defined by the 2-car detached garage and a brand new children’s playset. Completing the first level are two guest bedrooms and full bath replete with the original clawfoot tub. Upstairs you will find two more large bedrooms, sharing a full bath, laundry room as well as the expansive Owner’s Suite.
- MLS #6929534
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleBungalow, Cape Cod, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1925
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private
- Lot Dimensions65 x 144 x 59 x 145
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 12:46am