1609#A S Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Woven discreetly into the Historic Druid Hills neighborhood, you will discover Frederick Trust tucked alongside the canopy of Olmsted Linear Park. Named after the cherished landscape designer Frederick Olmsted, the grounds of this exclusive community include six new, fully reimagined attached and detached homes custom built by renowned local luxury builder Phillip Clarke. Anchored by a stately mansion as the property's centerpiece housing two extravagant residences; the remaining four manor homes have been dispersed generously among peaceful footpaths and lush gardens This exquisite, totally renovated historical home has capture the perfect blend of "then and now". The beautiful original molding details and grand staircase are complimented by the new state of the art kitchen, new baths and stunning lighting fixtures throughout the home. This home is part of a neighborhood condo association so all exterior maintenance is included in your HOA fees including roof, painting, landscaping, hazard insurance and termite bond. Only 1 remains!!
- MLS #6931476
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Office
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2021
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:01pm