1050 Wildwood Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Gorgeous home in Morningside with a large pool, au-pair/in-law suite/apartment on terrace level on a private lot! Welcoming covered entry with dual doors opens to the entrance foyer flanked with a banquet sized dining and formal living room, both with custom moldings + finishes. Open & flowing floor plan leads through a Butler's pantry to the grand kitchen with breakfast area, breakfast bar, dual islands, all SS appliances including Viking cooktop & vent hood, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, Miele coffee station, farm sink, pot filler, faucet, marble counters,shiplap walls that flow seamlessly into the fireside family room. Main level features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 full baths. Oversized owner's suite with tray ceiling, fireplace and spa-inspired, vaulted bath with slipper tub, shiplap walls, marble vanities and incredible custom walk-in closet with closet systems. Covered deck upstairs offers the perfect spot to enjoy a book or morning coffee and overlooks the backyard. Upstairs includes 4-5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Backyard oasis with swimming pool, covered cabana, sundeck and bar area. Full basement with large recreational room, apartment suite with kitchenette, 2 baths and a private entrance. Garage parking for 5 cars, 3-car detached garage and 2-car garage attached. Plus a bright yoga/work-out room with private entrance. Outstanding location close to parks, schools, restaurants, shopping and located in the coveted Morningside Elementary District!
- MLS #6932883
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1998
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 23, 2021 1:46am