311 Oakdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
The one you've been searching for - Renovated and expanded Craftsman Bungalow circa 1900 embodies a wonderful blend of historic charm and modern day amenities. This home lives large with over 3,000 square feet of living space while blending seamlessly with other historic homes on the street. From the covered front porch, enter the classic central hallway on the first level featuring 10' ceilings and original pine floors. Gracious rooms provide options to personalize your spaces including a parlor with pocket doors, living room, dining room,spacious eat-in kitchen, the first of two primary suites with separate shower and soaking tub, bonus room on front of the house, office and playroom or reading nook in the back. Upstairs you'll find a second option for primary suite including an expansive sunny loft area with room for second living space and office or exercise room. Two secondary bedrooms with classic bath complete the 2nd floor. Enjoy an enchanting, low-maintenance backyard with waterfall and koi pond. Separate Carriage House perfect for home office, guests, or help pay your mortgage with income-producing rental (Candler Park Aerie Suite-Airbnb). Alley Access to covered parking for two in either a garage(1) or carport(1). Ideally located with Iverson Park directly behind the home, and shops and restaurants down the street. Walkability plus MARTA means you can park your car and enjoy the community.
- MLS #6934522
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roommate Floor Plan
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Office, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Built In1900
- ParkingCarport, Detached, Garage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions171 x 45
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Metro Atl
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 23, 2021 1:46am