271 15th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Built in 1920, 271 15th Street is one of the most architecturally stunning homes in Ansley Park. A gorgeous example of Georgian Architecture, the spacious brick home sits proudly on .31 acres. A circular front drive and porte cochere leads through a side courtyard to a spacious backyard perfect for a pool. Looking to create a home gym, a private studio, or just a lovely place to take in a good book, then you'll love the opportunity of the two-level carriage house that is ready to make your own. The gracious living room is flanked by a handsome paneled study that opensto the front landing, a cozy family room and dining room seating 12+ are perfect for entertaining. Upstairs you'll find a generous master suite with dressing room, plus 3 additional bedrooms. Original hardwood floors, good energy, and ample natural light fill every room. An Olmsteadian designed street plan, the Ansley Park neighborhood offers serene privacy and a remarkable tree canopy while simultaneously being set in the cultural heart of Atlanta. Walk to Piedmont Park, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Piedmont Driving Club, Woodruff Arts Center and Colony Square with ease, or enjoy the respite of comfort when you prefer time at home with family and friends.
- MLS #6941962
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Range, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1920
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Driveway, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions104x184x57x154
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 6:01pm