889 Springdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
The home everyone is asking for today - Timeless Masterpiece with modern sensibility -Rarely Available Custom Addition and Total Renovation of 1915 historic home in prestigious Druid Hills on over an acre estate lot - serene, private, spacious, modern, a space for every need including room for a pool & pool house, ready to move in; kitchen with scullery open to great room & casual dining with walk-out covered porch providing panoramic back yard view, dining room for entertaining with wet bar, living room or study, main floor bedroom suite or private office; upstairsincludes generous master suite with two walk-in closets, three additional bedroom suites - each with private bath, and laundry room; attached oversize garage with mudroom; unfinished basement ripe with potential; hardwood floors and custom finishes throughout; live the verdant Druid Hills lifestyle including historic Olmsted Park, proximity to top schools, Druid Hills Golf Club, Emory Village, Emory University & CDC, intown restaurants and shops, Ponce City Market, VaHighland, Morningside, Decatur, Buckhead; 20 minutes to Hartsfield Intl Airport.
- SubdivisionDruid Hills
- Zip Code30306
- CountyDekalb - GA
- ElementarySpringdale Park
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #6946359
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1915
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesFitness Center, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 535
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 30, 2023 11:01am