694 Yorkshire Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Incredible classic-Craftsman style home reimagined in 2015 (Tim Allen, Builder). Everything is new on its historic foundation. Custom finishes everywhere. Brick two-story (+ basement) in desirable Morningside, just up the street from the Atlanta Beltline, dining & shopping, near Atlanta Botanical Gardens & Piedmont Park, in award-winning Morningside Elementary district. Stylish home includes wide-plank, solid Oak floors, hand-scraped (beautiful & traffic tolerant); large open-plan kitchen; walk-in pantry; butler's area; distressed-finished cabinets; etched glass, &more.The kitchen opens to a large family room featuring a tall beamed ceiling, a stacked stone fireplace (Wired for entertainment); built-in cabinetry and all of this opens to the covered outdoor living area and level backyard. A dining room, living room, mudroom, office (can be main floor bedroom), bathroom, and mudroom complete the main level. The tongue and groove-covered deck looks out over the private, quiet, level backyard. Four bedrooms, most with Midtown views, upstairs including the fabulous owner’s suite with amazing spacious custom closets and a designer bathroom. The newly finished basement includes a perfect kitchenette and is ideal for a theatre room or bonus space, plus another bedroom or home gym complete with a treadmill. The Porte Cochère offers handsomely covered parking. Relax on the front porch for the perfect gathering place to enjoy the views. Nest thermostats, tongue-and-groove porch, and deck ceilings are just a few of the special features of this ideal home.
- MLS #6947507
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Office
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- StyleCraftsman, Farmhouse
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2015
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions59x139x59x139
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 12:46am