1626#A Clifton Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Woven discreetly into the Historic Druid Hills neighborhood, you will discover Frederick Trust tucked alongside the canopy of Olmsted Linear Park. Named after the cherished landscape designer Frederick Olmsted, the grounds of this exclusive community include six new, fully reimagined attached and detached homes custom built by renowned local luxury builder Phillip Clarke. Anchored by a stately mansion as the property's centerpiece housing two extravagant residences; the remaining four homes have been dispersed generously among peaceful footpaths and lush gardens.Beautiful flow to this custom home, lots of windows provide wonderful natural light. Flexible office, guest room or second dining area on main level with 3 bedrooms on second level. Elevator option. Full basement. Walk out backyard from kitchen area. Beautiful finishes throughout! This is a single-family home that is part of a neighborhood condo association that includes hazard insurance on the home, landscaping maintenance and partial exterior maintenance of home. Only 1 home left!!
- MLS #6949312
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Full, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- StyleCottage, European, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2021
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Level, Private, Wooded 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:30pm