1117 Hudson Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Virginia Highland at its finest! This elegant and refined 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home was designed and built by luxury builder John Willis with today's modern lifestyle in mind and fits perfectly within the historical character of Virginia Highland. Admire the manicured, professional landscaping and rocking chair front porch and then venture inside where you immediately notice the natural light flowing throughout the home. As you pass the LR/office and the open dining room, note the spacious yet cozy feel as you are drawn to the large kitchen which is open to thefamily room that in turn beckons you to the screened porch beyond with its own wood burning fireplace and TV for 3 season outdoor living. Outside is a paver and stone patio with a stone fireplace overlooking the fenced and professionally landscaped backyard. Upstairs is a luxurious master suite, a guest suite and 2 additional bedrooms with jack-in-Jill bathroom. A large laundry room is conveniently located in the main upstairs hallway. The finished basement has plenty of storage and an additional bed and full bathroom currently used as a fitness area. A large workshop keeps all of the tools stored but can also be used to expand the bedroom. Spacious 2 car garage with wide driveway for easy maneuvering. Amenities include custom window treatments, Thermador appliances, smart thermostats, built-in wine cooler, rear landscape lighting, front and side yard irrigation system, hot water recirculating pump and a grilling deck with natural gas line. This home is the perfect family and entertaining space on a quiet street but is a 5-minute walk to the heart of the shops and entertainment of Virginia Highland.
- MLS #6949978
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outside
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Built In2017
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:30pm