1826 Grist Stone Court NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Quality Custom Built by John Willis with space for every conceivable need including Kitchen open to Great Room with French doors to walk-out back yard, Casual Dining and Sun Room, spacious Dining Room with Wet Bar for entertaining, Living Room/Study and Bedroom Suite on main floor; upstairs includes Master Suite with four additional bedrooms with adjoining baths and laundry room; finished basement with exterior entry incorporates family/media room, exercise room, office and sunny bonus room or bedroom and full bath, plus workshop and storage; attached two car garage;original owner, immaculately maintained, move-in ready, in rare intown neighborhood with swimming pool/club house/playground with cul-de-sacs and sidewalks, award winning Fernbank School; adjacent to Emory Village, Emory University and CDC; convenient to all Intown amenities and neighborhoods including Ponce City Market, Virginia Highland, Morningside, Decatur, Buckhead, Midtown, 20 minutes to airport; don't miss this exceptional value!
- MLS #6952665
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1998
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions75 X 130
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 12:46am