2039 Mason Mill Road
Decatur, GA 30033
A luscious canopy of trees envelopes this impressive John Willis home in Emory Parc Manor. Greet your neighbors and relax on the front porch while enjoying crisp fall evenings. The open floor plan combines modern with traditional while offering ample space for entertaining and fine dining. Impressive kitchen with screened-in porch and spacious deck features plenty of storage space and modern stainless steel appliances. The great room commands attention with a grand fireplace anchored by custom built-ins. Remote workers will feel right at home with multiple, comfortablework from home options. Completely finished basement provides flexible space for additional living space or at home gym. Two blocks from Dekalb County Tennis and Park recreation and the PATH nature walk/cycle network. Close to Emory, CDC, Carlos Museum, and Toco Hills library. Great community association in a friendly neighborhood with access to a lovely private park.
- MLS #6961848
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementFinished, Full, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- Built In2003
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Front Yard, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions50x102x50x103
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:30pm