2034 Swazey Drive
Decatur, GA 30032
There IS no better location to call home than this incredible renovation in East Lake! A beautifully landscaped yard and stone parking pad welcome you to this two-story Modern Craftsman home, featuring luxurious details and finishes throughout. A large front porch leads to an open concept living room, kitchen, and dining area. Lots of windows let natural light flow throughout the open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. Family & guests can mingle on the private side porch that boasts an outdoor gas fireplace, ceiling fans, and space for a TV over the mantle.An impressive chef's kitchen with a stainless 6-burner gas convection/range, accompanied by a custom-built vent hood, quartz countertops, and a coffee bar/butlers’ pantry, will delight any cook. A walk-in pantry framed with a 100-year-old door completes this great space. It is truly a kitchen that will make you want to stay home and entertain! The main floor is complete with a guest bedroom perfect for work-from-home or homeschool lifestyles. On the second floor, the oversized owner's suite boasts a spacious bedroom, walk-in closet, and a spa-like bathroom that includes double vanities, a separate shower, and an antique soaking tub. Two more bedrooms, a guest bathroom, and a happy laundry room complete with a tankless gas hot water heater finish the upstairs space. Outside, the backyard has a full privacy fence and a great level yard with plenty of room for dogs and kids. This dream location is minutes to Downtown Decatur, the restaurants at 2nd and Hosea, Kirkwood, Oakhurst, East Atlanta Village, the Airport, Emory, The CDC, and Marta.
- MLS #6962427
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1952
- ParkingDriveway, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPermeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions100 x 50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Red Key Properties, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:01pm