1071 Bellevue Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Nestled on one of the neighborhood's most coveted hilltop lots, this matchless Virginia Highland home boasts every amenity possible, incredible views, & stunning design throughout. Completely built from the foundation up (in 2018) with custom finishes throughout, this home features 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 luxurious baths, intentional outdoor living, a finished basement, studio/office above the garage, & more! Enter into the formal living room centered by a grand fireplace & a custom hardwood inlay.Then through the oversized formal dining room, perfect for family gatherings, your new gourmet kitchen awaits! Featuring quartz counters, custom built cabinets by Peak Carpentry & Design, & a Professional Thermador appliance suite, as well as brilliant views overlooking the rear gardens, this kitchen has it all. The main-level guest suite can double as a home office or work space. Upstairs offers a gracious primary suite with lovely views of the backyard & tree tops, a large spa-inspired bathroom, & custom walk-in double closets. Three additional bedrooms with soaring views of the neighborhood, 2 luxurious baths, & a magnificent laundry room round out the 2nd level. The finished basement offers incredible additional spaces for home gym, theater room, or rec room! Plus tons of storage! Finally do NOT miss the studio above the garage that is perfect for a home office or guest suite! Additional features include tankless hot water heater, foam insulation, a lovely covered rear porch, & more! Stroll just a few short blocks to Virginia Highlands, Orme Park, & more…Brilliant!
- MLS #6969320
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Living Room
- StyleCottage, Craftsman
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame
- Built In2018
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions50x162
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 5:30pm