456 Princeton Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Updated home on premier lot in Historic Druid Hills/sought after Emory Grove with large daylight basement in Fernbank Elementary. Special features are landscaped front yard, large driveway with direct access to rear yard and garage/basement, huge fenced/flat backyard, brick construction, hardwood floors throughout most of main level and upstairs, 9’ flat ceilings throughout most of main floor, new paint, kitchen upgraded with solid surface counters, extended/refinished shaker style cabinetry with soft close drawers, subway tile backsplash, LG refrigerator, GE gas range/built in microwave, Kenmore dishwasher, crown molding, upgraded fixtures, recessed lighting, tile surround showers, and antique tile bathrooms. The bright and open floor plan includes living/great room with fire place insert, formal dining room, open kitchen with pantry, master on main, master closet with custom shelving, additional office/sitting room off master serves as additional huge walk in closet with shelving/area for possible master expansion, large sunroom/additional den off rear of home opens to large rear deck and backyard, large guest bedrooms, large guest closets/additional linen closets, large daylight basement with high ceilings/spray foam insulation/easy access from driveway perfect for storage or daily use as workshop, etc. Additional highlights are home is surrounded by homes with substantial renovations, Princeton park in the middle of the neighborhood steps from the home, thermal windows in most of home, storage under the deck, and updated doors/hardware/fans. Property is minutes from Emory Village, CHOA, Egleston, CDC, parks, restaurants, trails, shopping, Decatur Square, and more.
- MLS #6975981
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsDen, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1940
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingCovered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions203 x 55
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 22, 2022 6:30pm