439 E Pharr Road
Decatur, GA 30030
NEW CONSTRUCTION EARTHCRAFT HOME COMPLETED DECEMBER 2021....Stunning Decatur home w/timeless aesthetic, transitional style celebrates natural light w/a relaxed feel blending exquisite details that create a warm yet modern interior. Impressive entrance foyer welcomes guests w/inlaid floors & custom woodwork that leads into an open and flowing floor plan. Cook's Kitchen includes Thermador Appliances, commercial style range, tailored white cabinetry w/ many extra features & details, large island, under cabinet lighting, walk-in pantry and butlers pantry w/beverage fridge.Large family room centers around a contemporary gas fireplace and double doors open onto a screened outdoor living room with dining and seating areas. All exterior living areas feature Trex flooring! Owner's retreat is an oasis unto itself with spa-inspired bath, two walk-in closets and morning kitchen that opens to another private outdoor screened living area. Additional finished living space w/full bath, walk-in closet & private entrance could be used as a true home office, guest/in-law suite or large play-room! Other features include: Tankless gas water heater, high ceilings, hardwood flooring, level lot w/rear yard & wood privacy fencing. Close to Dearborn Park with its 1.1 mile trail along a peaceful creek & plenty of exercise equipment! Convenient to lots of restaurants & coffee shops in Downtown Decatur, Oakhurst Village, Kirkwood Village and the new 2nd Ave & Hosea commercial district. 20 minutes to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, 10-15 min to Emory University & CDC Campus, 15 min to Midtown and Downtown Atlanta. EarthCraft Certification ensures homes benefit from significant utility savings and improved indoor air quality while protecting our natural resources.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6981324
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log, Glass Doors, Living Room
- ConstructionCement Siding, Frame
- Built In2021
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesRear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions224 x 56
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Bo Bridgeport Brokers, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 24, 2022 7:00pm