782 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Welcome home to this fully renovated 1930 brick gem with 2-car garage, an in-law studio, and total 4 beds/3.5 baths, on the best street in the heart of Midtown, sitting on a large corner lot, within walking distance to Piedmont Park, Fox Theatre, GA Tech, Emory Hospital, new Google building. Restaurants, bars and everything that Midtown has to offer. High ceilings with crown molding and original hardwood floors throughout, the inviting, natural light-filled living room with fireplace opens to a study with built-in bookshelves on three walls. An open floor plan in the spacious kitchen and dining room that boasts a large island with granite countertop, ample work space and stainless-steel appliances. A new wifi-enabled gas range oven and a new 36-inch vanity have been installed (see photos). Custom-built cabinetry with wine rack and tons of storage, a walk-in pantry, a bench by the back door for your shoes and hanging your bags and jackets. A set of French doors takes you to a comfortable sunroom with exposed bricks and a stunning Midtown skyline view. A large deck, great for entertaining, overlooks a private fenced and landscaped backyard that your friends and family are sure to be impressed by. Great for a dog. A red brick pathway leads you to an oversized 2-car garage with work station and tons of storage space which is rare for in-town properties. Above the garage is an in-law studio (approx. 365 SF in addition to 3136 SF in main dwelling) with full bath and kitchenette and separate entrance for your guest or potential rental income. The ensuite master bedroom features 2 walk-in closets, sizable bathroom with double vanity and granite countertop, a cast iron bathtub and a large all-glass shower with double shower-head. One of the 2 additional large bedrooms also has a walk-in closet. A fresh coat of paint inside out. The large private backyard has room for a swimming pool if so desired. Four-sided brick requires no maintenance. Unfinished partial basement provides additional storage space or to build your own wine cellar. Roof was replaced in 2016. All windows are of energy-efficient double pane with security devices that keeps the 2-zone heat/cool air in and noise out. This home has been consistently rated the top energy saver by the utility company compared to homes of similar size in the area. Electric panel with large capacity was professionally installed in 2020, with a whole-house surge protector that is warranted by the manufacturer for your peace of mind. In a fantastic quiet, walkable, and family friendly neighborhood, this loving home is move-in ready, waiting for the new owners to love, to live a high life in the exciting heart of everything.
- MLS #6996449
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsFamily Room, Library, Office, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Park, Playground, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Redfin Corporation 404-800-3623
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2023 9:30am