939 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Experience life in Midtown... History makes beauty familiar. In the heart of the garden district, history tells her story one season at a time in the Mayville Extension community offered to the public over one hundred years ago. Continue your own “Midtown Story” at 939 Myrtle in this custom renovation/expansion opportunity with all architectural drawings and permits in place. Situated in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, 939 Myrtle invites you to live life to the fullest. The seductive vibrant cultural and social scene is there for participation, while the home offers serenity and retreat. At 939 Myrtle, you can have it all. Eclectic and sophisticated interiors set within a timeless, vernacular architectural context offering all the modern amenities and high walkability to leave you with more time for the journey and less for the destination. Listing price is for the completion of phase 1 of the renovation/expansion project and includes TOTO wall-mounted toilets, European fixtures, finishes and professional grade appliances. Current square footage is approximately 2,600; if all phases are executed, there will be 4,019 sf in the main house plus a 642 sf guest house for a total of 4,661 sf. Project is being managed by Gamble+Gamble Architects and completed by their team. Buyer may also close now and project manage the build for a reduced price. Phase 1 completion estimate is January 2023. Full architectural drawing set and permits with proposed finishes provided; optional pool shown in renderings may be added for an additional negotiated cost. Auto access from both sides of the property, a rare find in Midtown. Recent survey and inspection report available. * Renderings are representative of the completion of all phases of the renovation/expansion -- buyer may request other finishes and/or colors depending on stage of construction at contract.
- MLS #7046176
- SpecialHistorical, Sold As/Is
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Living Room, Loft, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingLevel Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Grey Water System, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 10:01pm