1507 Frazier Road
Decatur, GA 30033
Stunning North Decatur modern is nearing completion - it is a must see! Expansive open spaces, stunning kitchen design, 25' fireplace, impressive living spaces and an entertainment room. Everything has been considered in this home. Set back from the road, this home stands at the peak of this lovely lot. Drive up to the 3 car garage that offers enough ceiling height to add custom car lifts for as many as 6 garage spaces. Glass double door entry opens to the 2 story living spaces and wow. what a gorgeous first impression. The walk-in level also offers a separate dining room, second rear living area and a wonderful entertainment room on the main level with its own half bath. From the garage, walk into the mud area, spacious laundry room and back of house area that also includes the AV closet another coat closet or pantry and a guest powder room. Private access to the main level guest suite is perfect for overnight guests or friends and is complete with a private en suite bath with oversized standing shower. Upstairs, you will find 2 additional guest suites, each with a private bathroom. Last but not least, the owners suite. This room features a sitting room, a fireplace, a private rooftop terrace and a breathtaking spa bath with separate shower and soaking tub plus a spacious walk-in closet. Complete with a covered deck on the rear that is accessible from the living room and the entertainment room and a level yard, this home offers exceptional value and style. Estimated completion May 2022.
- MLS #7046592
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionSplit Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Built In2022
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2022 10:34am