1017 Highland View NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
The best view on Highland View! With nearly 2,900 square feet of original details, this freshly painted 1920's charmer is not to be missed. An oversized lounge-worthy porch leads to a gracious fireplace lit entryway. Original sliding doors give access to a large living room, dining room (currently used as a den) and on to a gleaming white kitchen with an eat in area, half bath and a study completes this floor. A back deck leads to a new stone patio and well landscaped, flat backyard. Original hardwoods run throughout the home and upstairs to the oversized secondary bedrooms. The primary suite has two walk-in closets, a nook perfect for reading or work from home and a private deck. Just moments to the heart of Virginia Highland, Atkins Park, the BeltLine and more!
- MLS #7049270
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsLiving Room, Library
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Cooktop, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Other Room, Gas Log
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Built In1920
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Near Shopping, Near Schools, Street Lights, Playground, Park, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions50x153x50x153
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 3:02pm