2071 E Lake Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
This majestic Druid Hills home perched on beautiful East Lake Road is simply a masterpiece. Design by renowned Harrison Design; Brunning and Stang build. Deepdene Park (22 acres) is just across the street, connecting you to Olmsted Linear Parks and trails extending throughout Druid Hills. Nestled in an exclusive enclave of three homes. A generous entryway greets you, leading to large dining area, two living spaces featuring separate fireplaces, and stunning kitchen. Chef's kitchen features quartz countertops, white inset cabinetry, Viking appliances, large walk-in pantry, desk area, butler's pantry, and eat-in kitchen area with banquette seating. Owner's suite on the main floor with gorgeous vaulted ceiling, beautiful bath with marble finishes throughout, and sizeable walk-in closet. Beautiful, light-filled office area on the main floor adjacent to the owner's suite. Elevator connects all three floors. 10 feet ceilings on all three levels. Four large bedrooms upstairs (all featuring ensuites) and 2nd laundry room. Attic access with permanent stairs leads to even more storage. Basement presents theatre room, kitchenette, enormous media room, and storage galore. Three-car garage with electric car charger. Room for a pool. Steps from Paideia, and zoned for Fernbank Elementary. Short distance to Druid Hills Golf Club. This exquisite home has too many incredible features to list...welcome home!
- MLS #7051693
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2008
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Golf Course, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 2:02pm