1054 N Virginia Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
So much charm and character in this expanded and updated Virginia Highland Classic. Nestled on a lush, level lot and located on a beautiful street just a short stroll to the fantastic restaurants, retail, parks and perks of VaHi! This home features 5 true bedrooms and 4 full baths in the main home plus a finished studio/home ofc/guest suite with 1/2 bath and wet bar in the detached Carriage House. The moment you open the front door you will be amazed by the energy of the light filled, gracious floorplan and center hallway that allows you to view all the way through to the backyard. Large living spaces include a formal living room with beautiful built-in glass front cabinetry and a fireplace flanked by original period shelving opens to the formal dining room also with period built-ins. Step a little further in and you'll enter the fireside family room with a wall of windows that views the backyard and stone patio and opens to the beautifully appointed modern kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry, vast amount of counter space, enormous island/b'fast bar, SS appliances, including an ice maker and wine cooler, plus a walk in pantry. 2 bedrooms on the main, one with an ensuite bath. Upstairs you'll find the oversized primary suite w/vaulted ceilings, spa style bath and walk in, cedar lined closet, plus 2 additional roomy bedrooms, one with a bonus room perfect for office/reading/nursery/crafting... Don't forget to step outside to the stone patio and stroll over to explore the Carriage House! So many features, so much space and location, location, location!
- MLS #7052387
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan, Studio
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Office
- BasementCrawl Space, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding, Frame, Stone
- Built In1930
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Detached, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions50x142
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 1:30pm