470 N Highland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Just steps from the Freedom Trail/PATH and Beltline, this stately Inman Park home combines the highly desirable conveniences of newer construction with the historic signatures of the neighborhood. Inside, you will find pleasantries like an open floorplan well-appointed for comfortable living and entertaining with 9’ Ceilings, hardwoods throughout, exquisite stained/leaded glass windows and abundant natural light. The kitchen features granite, stainless appliances plus butler’s pantry and is open to the family room with gas fireplace and screened rear porch. The living room, adjacent to a large dining area, also features a gas fireplace and access to the covered front party porch. The second level hosts a spacious primary suite with trey ceiling, private screened porch retreat overlooking the backyard, dual walk-in closets, large bathroom with vaulted ceiling, granite double vanity, soaking tub and new frameless glass shower. Two additional bedrooms on this level each have newly renovated ensuite baths and access to the large upper front porch that will quickly become a favorite fresh air hangout. A great place to get away from the action, the fourth bedroom/office is located on the private third level with newly renovated bath and unfinished attic storage. The interior of the home is freshly painted. Outside, a rare find for the area: large, fenced front and rear yards with deck and play area. Quiet alley access leads to the 2 car detached garage with storage loft and extra parking. Potential for garage rebuild for future carriage house. Walk, bike, stroll to the neighborhood's best restaurants, shops, parks & trails!
- MLS #7058701
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Wine Rack, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Gas Range, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Living Room, Glass Doors, Gas Log
- ConstructionCement Siding, Concrete
- Built In1998
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway, Kitchen Level, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Gas Grill, Garden
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Park, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Marta, Near Shopping, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 2:02pm