388 Beverly Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Fully furnished with luxury designer brands included in the price. For the most discerning luxury real estate connoisseur, this masterpiece sits high off the street with Midtown skyline views, alley access drive, stunning terraced landscaped front entry in Atlanta’s most coveted Ansley Park neighborhood, and surrounded by Ansley Golf Club, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Piedmont Park and walking distance to your favorite stores, shops, and restaurants. This art lover’s paradise is an elegant mix of Modern-Contemporary and European Elegance with original design by architect Keith L. Boskoff and fully renovated by renowned Interior Designer, Jill Vantosh. European chandeliers are included and the most luxurious finishes available in today’s market. 11’ to 15’ foot plus ceilings throughout, including a full 2 story open winding staircase. With a sprawling open floor plan made for entertaining, you can enjoy the multiple open-air balconies, stunning custom gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau and Sub Zero appliances, open-air exterior European courtyard with grilling station, water feature, and exterior stacked stone fireplace while retreating to the beautiful wood-paneled library/lounge for an after-dinner cocktail. Retire to a stunning master suite complete with balconies with skyline views, Venetian ceiling treatment, marble fireplace, oversized zero-entry shower, Duravit bidet and toilet, oversized custom master closet, his and her floating vanities, and so much more. Simply too many luxury amenities to capture in words.
- MLS #7059160
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- Built In1994
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Sloped
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Weichert, Realtors - The Collective
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 11:31am