24 Lullwater Estate NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Coveted and seldom available, spacious townhome with primary bedroom suite on main, kitchen open to family room, finished basement and attached two car garage in prestigious Druid Hills adjacent to historic Olmsted Park; abundant space for the price! Main level provides open airy living room and dining room, entry foyer, kitchen open to family room and sunroom/breakfast room plus primary suite and laundry room; top floor includes two bedrooms, full bath and generous storage closet; finished terrace level/basement has bedroom suite with full bath plus bonus office/library/den and kitchenette, and attached two car garage with extra storage. Live in verdant Druid Hills with convenient access to all intown amenities including Ponce City Market, Krog Market, VaHighland, Inman Park, shops, restaurants, and the Arts Center; convenient to Midtown, Decatur, Buckhead and 20 minutes to Hartsfield Intl Airport; enjoy the intown lifestyle while living in a park-like setting.
- MLS #7063467
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Living Room
- StyleMediterranean, Spanish, Townhouse
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1984
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 1:30pm