418 Sinclair Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Welcome to Historic Inman Park! Sit back and enjoy the summer evenings on the large front patio overlooking the best street in Inman Park or head to the back of the house for a more private back deck and stone patio. As you walk through the front door, you are met with the perfect mixture of historic charm meets renovated bungalow. The first floor features original heart pine floors, 10 foot ceilings, and 1910's details throughout. The fully renovated kitchen offers you an oversized island with farm sink, honed black granite countertops, two ovens, eat in kitchen space, and more. In addition to the 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on the first floor, there is an additional office, laundry closet, and true dining room. Upstairs features a secondary bedroom with ensuite bathroom as well as a fully updated primary suite with multiple closets, his and hers sinks, standalone tub, walk in shower and linen closet. This home gives you the option to have an income producing apartment (R5 zoning) or large in-law suite - accessible through an unfinished basement or separate private entry! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment has just been fully renovated and includes a separate kitchen, laundry closet, brand new HVAC and water heater, and private screened porch! With a new roof, fresh exterior paint, and all of the updates found throughout the home, this home is truly move in ready. To top it all off, there is an abundance of attic storage space, off street parking, and walkability to Inman Park, Freedom Trail/PATH, Beltline, and so much more all within minutes!!
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #7066178
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Other Room
- StyleCottage, Craftsman
- ConstructionFrame, Shingle Siding, Wood Siding
- Built In1910
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HOME Real Estate, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 3:02pm