1106 Saint Charles Place NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Beautiful Historic Atkins Park, Classic Virginia Highland Home is being brought to market for the first time in 40 Years. Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms with a 1 bedroom/1 bath grandfathered income-producing basement apartment. Separate 2-car garage with plenty of storage. This two story traditional brick home is walking distance to everything Virginia Highland, Atkins Park, and Inman Park have to offer. Close to the beltline, Ponce City Market, Restaurants, parks including John Howell Park and Piedmont Park, Library, Springdale Park Elementary, as well as The Paideia School.
- MLS #7066328
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- BasementPartial, Finished, Driveway Access, Daylight
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower
- KitchenBreakfast Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Washer, Dryer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionMasonry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1921
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, On Street, Garage
- FeaturesLighting, Private Yard, Private Rear Entry, Balcony
- ServicesPublic Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Dog Park, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions1 1 1
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 2:31pm