898 Briarcliff Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This stunning, one of a kind home is your opportunity to live in a piece of history. This property was designed by the highly regarded Beaux Arts architect, Henry Hornbostel, who designed Callanwolde for the Candler family. His architectural style draws from the classical buildings of the Gothic, Tudor and Renaissance periods and you will notice these features throughout the house. There is so much to love about this home! Every room is flooded with light throughout the day, the living spaces are large and boost fireplaces and walls of windows, sunrooms with floor to ceiling windows perfect for your morning coffee or tea, separate dining rooms, modern new kitchens with high end appliances, original subway tile bathrooms, six spacious bedrooms, refinished hardwood floors, original hardware, cedar closets, studio space and bathroom in basement area plus a garage. Take advantage of all of the outdoor space on the terraces and in the lovely yard and garden. There is so much to love about this home with so many period features yet all the modern conveniences you will ever need. Walking distance to restaurants and parks, close proximity to Emory, the Beltline, Poncey Highlands, Midtown and easy access to the Interstate. This is truly a special home.
- MLS #7085114
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSplit Bedroom Plan
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementExterior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures
- KitchenCabinets White, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions239x99
Sold By: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL 404-541-3500
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 10, 2023 12:30pm