1006 S Mcdonough Street
Decatur, GA 30030
This gorgeous, custom-built home boasts 4678 sq ft of beautifully designed, & unique living space across 3 levels. No expense spared when creating this modern masterpiece. It is the quintessential entertainers, tech lovers, & car enthusiasts dream! First floor boasts large office, secondary owner's suite, half bath & 2-story open concept, living room, kitchen & dining room. Large floor to clerestory windows in both the dining & living rooms, red oak solid wood flooring & exposed beams create a downright heavenly atmosphere. Large living room has custom brick accent wall w/ fireplace, Sony 85-inch TV & surround sound opens to 2-story screened-in porch providing unobstructed views of the newly landscaped garden. Pro kitchen w/ Jenn Air appliance package includes a 48-inch refrigerator/freezer, double oven, 36-inch induction cooktop, matching vent hood & dishwasher, reverse osmosis water at kitchen sink complimenting the whole house water filtration system & tankless water heater. Other features include: window expanding the length of the kitchen countertop, under cabinet lighting, custom-built extra-wide 5-seat island with island chairs to remain, walk-in pantry w/ device storage & outlets. Custom metal railings & designer lighting leading to second level w/ primary owners suite haven w/loft ceiling, large separate soaking tub, shower + thermostatic control, 2 additional bedrooms all w/ oversized windows, loft ceilings, & ensuite baths, a workout room surrounded by floor to ceiling bank of windows opens to a peaceful outdoor space, large laundry room w custom cabinetry. The gracious terrace level hosts: a brand new theater room designed for a 140-150” wide projection screen & engineered for 9.6.6 surround sound w/ multiple 240V & 120 V outlets for amplifiers & equipment, in-wall & in-ceiling speakers included, a bonus room w/ built-in storage & wine fridge, guest bedroom & full bath, walkout patio & ample storage. Custom designed, detached garage w/ 6-car storage, Bendpak HD-9XW, HD-7P, and HD-9TG designed specifically for this garage. The HD-9TG has a pair of RJ4500 rolling jacks. custom lift , Racedeck flooring, Minisplit, WIFIan access point and has full WIFI coverage, & indoor security camera, 200 amp service & 50 amp welding unit. 240 V for lifts, Rapidair Fastpipe Kit for compressed air distribution around garage. Have I mentioned the 10 KW solar panels, high-end security system, pocket doors throughout, designer lighting, ethernet in all rooms, fenced-in yard with automatic gate, ATT Fiber internet and all of the electrical wiring from the pole is underground-rare in Decatur, fire hydrant located in front of the house reduces homeowner insurance premium? Total cost in upgrades post construction is $175K.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #7086294
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Smart Home, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenKitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGlass Doors, Great Room, Living Room
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Built In2019
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Lighting, Permeable Paving, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions183 x 60
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties 404-876-4901
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 9:30pm