2121 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Built in 1929 by Atlanta architect William Schuyler, this architectural treasure is surrounded by gardens designed by the renowned landscape architect William Pauley, and are the only original gardens that have survived intact in Atlanta. Prominently sited on a corner location in historic Druid Hills, this breathtaking Georgian Colonial style residence offers over 5,000 square feet of exquisitely appointed space. Formal living areas with fireplaces on the ground floor that are reflective of its era, offer the perfect space for entertaining. One of the home’s most unique features is the stunning cantilevered staircase in the expansive foyer. The rooms are beautifully proportioned with high ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors and detailed millwork. Four bedrooms and four bathrooms are located on the second and third floors. The lower level of this well designed residence features a study, mud / garden room, and wine cellar.
- MLS #7089509
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingCarport, Detached, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Rain Gutters, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions330 x 100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2022 11:03am