1181 Fairview Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Run, don’t walk to see this immaculate home in Druid Hills. Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s early work, this 1922 Druid Hills home exemplifies early-Atlanta modern architecture. This home has been lovingly maintained to preserve its character while featuring updated systems for modern living including solar panels, storm windows and doors, Ring cameras and irrigation system + meter. Everything about this home feels grand. The light filled great room is the heart of the home showcasing 17-foot ceilings, built-in bar and a commanding brick fireplace with custom tile. On the opposite side of the fireplace is the oversized kitchen boasting Stainless Steel appliances to satisfy the most demanding home chef. Enjoy a long island perfect for hosting the ultimate gathering or enjoying a simple family dinner. Host dinners in the window filled dining room overlooking the side yard with double French doors to the great room and double French doors to the side entry. On the main level, the owner’s suite features a spa-like bath with a large walk-in closet and laundry room. With an additional bed and bath upstairs, you’ll find room for all of your guests. Head downstairs to the bright daylight lower level which features a living space, ample storage and two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom. As an income-producing legal duplex, the 1 bed 1 bath lower level apartment with washer, dryer and kitchen is the perfect spot to rent, use for guests or create your dream WFH office with separate entrance. You’ll love the character and attention to detail throughout the home featuring a giant living room window, 3M film on windows and doors for increased privacy and custom landscaping all providing the perfect retreat. Located in a top-rated school district and walkable to Little 5 Points, the PATH and so much more this incredible Atlanta home is waiting for you.
- MLS #7094022
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsOffice, Great Room - 2 Story, Bonus Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenStone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave
- HVACHeat Pump
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Gas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- ParkingDriveway, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Grey Water System, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Schools, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Trails/Greenway, Near Shopping, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions46x50x120x80x157
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2022 11:03am