1185 N Highland Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Beautiful New Orleans style home in the heart of Virginia Highland with popular shops & restaurants right out your front door! Very private property and entry way with rear alley access and a concealed motor gate and privacy fencing. Stunning curb appeal welcomes with three levels of covered front porches and a grand brick staircase accented with pristine lush landscaping and iron railings. Two story foyer with curved staircase invites you into the sprawling open concept interior with hardwood floors and detailed moldings and trim. Bright kitchen with marble counters, Viking stainless steel appliances including a professional series Viking range & vent hood, flush refrigerator, microwave, French door oven, warming drawer and dishwasher. Kitchen also includes a farmhouse sink, breakfast room, cabinetry to the ceiling and large pantry. Just off the kitchen is the open dining room with lots of room to accommodate a large dining table for entertaining. Family room features a coffered ceiling, French doors to the bonus room and a scullery with marble counters, ice machine, beverage fridge, cabinetry & shelving for drinkware and sink. Bonus room is a perfect space for an office, playroom or additional living space and includes French doors to the covered outdoor living space and backyard. Main level also has a bedroom/office and half bath. Upstairs leads to an open landing with open space and access to the upper covered front porch with tree top views and overlooking the bustling Virginia Highland life. Primary suite also includes access to the upper covered porch from the sitting room. Sleek modern primary bath with slipper tub, oversized shower with frameless enclosure, dual vanity and floor to ceiling tile work. Incredible primary walk in closet is huge and includes custom shelving & drawers for optimal storage & organization. Upstairs also includes 3 secondary bedrooms with en-suite baths. Awesome finished terrace level with an au-pair suite with private entrance, full bath, half bath, gym, large recreational space, dining area and wet bar. Home is equipped with Google Fiber with 2 GB internet service and garage is prewired for an EV charging station. This home is the perfect in-town oasis with high end finishes throughout the entire home and just seconds to all the perks of the city.
- MLS #7096240
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- StyleFrench Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2017
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 12:41pm