1229 Euclid Avenue #4
Atlanta, GA 30307
A TRUE FIND ON THIS UNIQUE AND HISTORICAL PROPERTY IN LITTLE 5 POINTS! RENOVATED WITH NEWER KITCHEN, HARDWOOD FLOORS, 2 DECKS (ONE ON FRONT & ONE IN REAR), BIG CLOSETS, TWO LARGE BEDROOMS & NEWER BATHS! THE INTERIOR FEELS MORE LIKE A HOUSE! PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING! TRULY IMPRESSIVE PROPERTY! WALK TO SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS AND LITTLE 5 POINTS AREA.
- MLS #7107954
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsLiving Room
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative
- Built In1950
- ParkingParking Lot, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Shopping, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available
- Lot DescriptionPrivate
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Communities
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 12:41pm