760 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Stop your search now, THIS IS IT! Gracious, home in the heart of Midtown's Garden District with a RENTABLE CARRIAGE HOUSE APARTMENT! Luxurious updates accommodate a modern lifestyle while maintaining the charm of this 1920's era build. Newly restored heart pine floors in the original entry, living room, dining room and 3 bedrooms were painstakingly refinished to blend with newer pine flooring used during the 2016 additions. The updated kitchen has new quartz countertops with waterfall ends on the island, marble herringbone patterned backsplash, brushed brass cabinet hardware, new island pendants, Smart kitchen faucet (will sync up with Google or Alexa), new stainless sinks PLUS a new built-in Viking microwave, cooktop and ventilation system. This stately property will check all your boxes. Not only is it centrally located with quick access to Peachtree St, MARTA, Piedmont Park, Downtown, the Atlanta Beltline, Ponce City Market, grocery stores, movie theaters, the Fox Theater, restaurants and MORE, it has features too numerous to list but we’ll try! 10 ft ceilings, pine flooring throughout, original fireplaces and pocket doors, enormous rooms, a HUGE family room open to the kitchen and the rear yard, a large owner’s suite with a balcony, 3 other large bedrooms upstairs, new systems, solar panels with battery storage (ask about the utility bills), fully automated, fully outfitted media room, front porch and rear stone patio with built-in grill, private rear yard, multiple fruit trees and shrubs, 2 car garage + extra parking space (3 total), a brand new, rentable garage apartment and a roof-top deck with a built-in outdoor kitchen. Whew…there’s more but you’ll have to come see it. Don’t miss this gem of a home!
- MLS #7109565
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Media Room
- BasementFinished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBlower Fan, Decorative, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Other Room
- ConstructionCement Siding, Shingle Siding, Wood Siding
- Built In1920
- ParkingCovered, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Permeable Paving, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s)
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions50x195
Sold By: Keller Wms Re Atl Midtown 404-604-3100
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2023 8:30am