171 Beverly Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Welcome to the holy grail of homes in Midtown Atlanta! Gorgeous and modern yet comfortable and livable, this 6-bedroom, 7 full/2 half-bathroom home features every upgrade and amenity you could ask for – and then some! Located in the heart of coveted Ansley Park, the house’s location on a hill provides both privacy and majestic views of Atlanta’s skyline. Built in 2019, highlights of the home include a saltwater pool, elevator, enclosed attached garage, high-end appliances, guest house, and full smart home design. The open concept main floor is complete with a family room with stone fireplace, entertaining-sized dining room, breakfast nook, and a kitchen that is every chef’s dream. White marble countertops and oversized island, top-of-the-line Wolf/SubZero appliances, built-in refrigerator, and large walk-in pantry. Completing the main floor are a study and a separate guest bedroom with en suite bath. A flat, walk-out backyard is perfect for relaxing or entertaining and features a covered deck and grill area, saltwater pool and separate 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom guest house with its own laundry. The master suite occupies nearly half of the second level and includes an oversized bedroom, private balcony, enormous walk-in closet, laundry room, and luxurious bathroom with dual vanities, rainfall shower, and separate bathtub. Three additional bedrooms with en suite baths complete the upper level. Journey to the top floor for a true entertainer’s paradise: a kitchenette, bar, lounge, media room, wine closet, and full bath make you never want to leave. The pièce de résistance is the open rooftop deck with a fire pit and stunning views of the city skyline. The basement level includes a two-car garage, flex space, laundry room, and half-bath. An elevator connects all four floors. Cat 6 wiring; Control 4 audio/video. Hurry – this one-of-a-kind home won’t last.
- MLS #7110528
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Other Room, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, European, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2019
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingCarport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesDog Park, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 1:31pm