1081 Briarcliff Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Impeccably renovated 5 bedroom 5 bath Druid Hills Tudor, originally built in 1929. This total renovation is the perfect blend of modern conveniences to satisfy today's life style with the period details that sustain the home's character and cozy charm. High ceilings, new back deck, refinished hardwoods, huge rolling landscaped backyard, magnificent kitchen with brand new Bosch appliances. Quartz countertops in kitchen and all bathrooms will impress, along with high-end, designer finishes. The main floor features two large living spaces with fireplaces, a large Dining Room, bright Office, Powder Room, Laundry Room, and a Butler's Pantry that flanks the magnificent Kitchen with large center island. Upstairs, the Master Suite features a walk-in closet and large shower with double shower heads, double vanity and a separate water closet. The additional 3 upstairs bedrooms are generous in size. One secondary bedroom includes a fireplace and adjacent enclosed porch that is perfect as a craft room or artist studio. New limestone floors with media room, home gym, bedroom and full bath on ground floor, perfect for a nanny or in-law suite. Loads of storage and auxiliary spaces to fit any lifestyle. Relax in the large, lush and private backyard or on the new deck. Large covered parking for two vehicles with easy access into the home. Convenient to Emory, CDC, Virginia Highlands, and Midtown. Walk to a number of local parks. This home is perfect for entertaining and a growing family.
- MLS #7111729
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingLevel Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPermeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions237 x 80
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 11:31am