854 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
You will be amazed at this Midtown 1910 American Four Square with original period details, but all the necessary updates for modern living. This three story home (plus basement) sits on one of Midtown’s largest lots, with plenty of room for a pool, garage and/or accessory dwelling unit. This home has 4 bedrooms (plus bonus rooms that could be bedrooms), 3 full baths, and two half baths. The period details are impressive: high ceilings, amazing oak and pine floors, incredible unpainted dentil, crown, and plate rail moldings, stained and leaded glass windows, 3 decorative fireplaces, pocket doors, front and back stairs, columns and more. This home was lovingly restored and renovated back to single family by the current owners. It also has sky-line views from the back porches. It has recently been painted, and the hardwood floors on the main floor and porch were just refinished. Main floor features include: a huge rocking chair front porch with heart pine floors; a spacious formal entry hall with amazing columns, front stairs, original stained glass windows, and a period light fixture; a formal living room with decorative fireplace, built-in bookshelves and window bench open through pocket doors to dining room; a huge dining room open to living and family room through pocket doors and open to the spacious kitchen. Dining has plate rail molding and an original stained glass window. The bright updated kitchen and breakfast room overlooking the patio and back yard has freshly painted cabinets, a huge dining island, concrete counters, tile back splash, travertine floors, Viking professional 6 burner gas range and double oven, Viking refrigerator/freezer, and a new stainless whirlpool dishwasher. The family room adjacent to dining and breakfast room has original heart pine floors, decorative fireplace, closet and direct access to the beautiful main floor powder room. The period powder room has basket weave marble tile, period fixtures, and is already plumbed for tub or shower. The gorgeous outdoor patio area and covered porch is perfect for entertaining with an outdoor grilling area, water fountain, built-in seating, fire pit area, and huge sunny back yard with room for pool and garage. (Fire pit and fountain not included but will sell.) The second floor features: a primary suite with over sized bedroom with custom lighting, heart pine floors, his and her closets, and a beautiful travertine bath with double vanity, large jetted tub, separate steam shower, water closet and direct access through French doors to an upstairs deck. There are three additional large guest bedrooms with heart pine floors (one with direct access to back deck, one with decorative fireplace), that share two updated hall bathrooms, and a full sized laundry room. The third floor features two bonus rooms that could easily serve as bedrooms, a charming powder room, and hallway with sky-lights. One bonus room is currently used as an office and one as a media room with direct access to a Juliet balcony overlooking the back yard. The large, unfinished basement has tons of potential for storage, a wine cellar, workshop, rental and more. This is a corporate relocation.
- MLS #7123409
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Roommate Floor Plan, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Multi Units, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Other Room
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingParking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions56x191x57x192
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services 404-881-1810
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 9:30pm