630 Elmwood Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Just listed in Virginia Highland! “This gorgeous 1920's bungalow is in a desirable location in Virginia Highland just a short stroll to the Beltline, Virginia Highland shopping and dining, Piedmont Park, and schools. 630 has has been meticulously renovated and boasts five bedrooms, four full baths and a bonus room that can be used as a playroom, exercise room or 6th bedroom. The large rocking chair front porch opens to the living and dining rooms with 9 1/2 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and custom trim and cabinetry which is carried throughout the home. The chef's kitchen includes custom wood cabinets, quartzite countertops, a large island, Thermador appliances, and a gorgeous walk-in pantry. A mudroom provides additional storage and private side entrance. The kitchen opens to a family room with an eat-in dining area and French doors opening to a flat landscaped private, fenced back yard. The main level also includes a full bathroom and bedroom with built in shelving, making it a perfect guest room or office. In addition to the primary suite, the upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a tremendous bonus room! WHO NEEDS A BASEMENT WITH A ROOM LIKE THIS - it can be used as a playroom, gameroom, or exercise room - it has been soundproofed! It has a large closet and could certainly function as a 6th bedroom. The primary bedroom overlooks the private backyard and includes 2 walk-in closets and a large bathroom with a soaking tub, shower, and double vanity. You will also find a large laundry room with storage closet on the second floor. The home has extensive storage, including a large walk-in storage room on the upper level and a 130 square foot dry basement. The backyard is completely fenced and landscaped for privacy, with a flagstone patio, fire pit area, raised vegetable garden bed, and gas line hook-up for a grill. Set high off the street, 630 offers privacy and seasonal views of Midtown. 630 Elmwood is in a fantastic location a few short blocks from the Beltline, Ponce City Market, Piedmont Park, Virginia Highland shopping and dining, schools, parks, and walking/running/biking trails. Elmwood is one of the best streets in Virginia Highland known for its warm community and neighborhood get-togethers. As an added bonus, it also has rear alley access and off-street, covered parking! Hello dream home!
- MLS #7129939
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementExterior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Crown Molding, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Electric Air Filter
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Driveway, On Street
- FeaturesGarden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors 404-233-4142
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 8:00pm