1912 Westminster Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Your opportunity to live in The Druid Hills Local Historic District. Est. 1938. This 1946 home features four bedrooms, two baths, large living room with fireplace, dining room, and a quaint study/office. The remodeled open kitchen impresses with natural light and French doors opening to deck. All newer Stainless-Steel appliances, new cabinets, granite counter tops, and tile floors. Other updates include new roof, refinished original hardwoods, fresh paint on exterior and interior, and landscaping. Permanent stairs to attic space that could be finished off for future expansion and renovation potential. This historic home has a surprising amount of storage. Fenced backyard with and additional large storage building. Exceptional location with two parks, tennis courts, and walking distance to Emory, CDC, VA, Lullwater Park, and restaurants. Adorable home in coveted Fernback School district.
- MLS #7131375
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsOffice, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Permanent Attic Stairs
- KitchenCabinets White, Keeping Room, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Masonry
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1946
- FeaturesLighting, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions65x203x65x204
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 770-536-3007
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 10:01pm