948 Highland Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Picture perfect bungalow just seconds from everything both Virginia Highlands and Morningside have to offer! Completely renovated open floor plan with historic details, fresh interior paint, high ceilings, gleaming hardwoods & plantation shutters throughout. Arrive home to a welcoming front porch before heading inside to a light-filled room with original brick fireplace & built-in bookcases. From there, a large dining room flows into an oversized, chef's kitchen made for entertaining. Bright white kitchen with endless cabinetry, designer countertops, stainless steel appliances & large center island. There is an office space off the kitchen perfect for working from home in addition to a powder room, laundry nook and linen closet. Primary bedroom on the main level features vaulted ceilings, a large his/her closet & stunning newly renovated bathroom. Two additional bedrooms on main level with ample closet space & large, updated bathroom. Kitchen is open to a large family room complete with vaulted ceiling, skylights & door leading to private walk out backyard. This fully fenced, level backyard features an impressive deck & lush landscaping - making it the perfect oasis from city life. Ample storage space in basement in addition to a large storage unit in backyard. Porte-cochere off front porch with ample parking on driveway or street. Located on one of the best streets in the heart of Virginia Highlands, offering walkability, award-winning schools, parks, shopping & dining - this home truly has it all!
- MLS #7134914
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1920
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Driveway, Kitchen Level, On Street
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate | Christie's International Real Estate 404-480-4663
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 9:00pm