1647 Rainier Falls Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
This gorgeous mid century renovated ranch home is situated on a beautifully landscaped private 3/4 acre lot. While the home itself is tucked away in the sought after Victoria Estates neighborhood, the location is unbeatable. You are only a short drive to Mason Mill Park, the VA Medical Center, Emory, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Decatur, Toco Hills shopping area, and more. Expansive floorplan includes a large living room with gas fireplace, formal dining room with seating for at least 12, an oversized kitchen featuring two dishwashers, large kitchen island, and high end Wolf gas range, and there's also second eating area off the kitchen. Down the hall, you'll find a den/TV room, a bedroom with en suite bathroom, and an oversized master suite which includes his/hers full bathrooms, two walk in closets, and a private office. There's also another room off the hall that can be used as a studio or another bedroom. Downstairs is the fully finished basement with another living area, another bedroom and full bathroom, laundry room, a second half bath, and multiple storage areas. From both levels of the home, there are several ways to access the private terraced backyard, which features an inground pool, outdoor dining area under a beautiful pergola with string lights, several outdoor seating/lounge areas, and a playset. Landlord will provide regular landscaping and pool maintenance, while all other utilities are paid by the tenant. 12 to 24 month lease preferred. Pets considered on a case-by-case basis.
- MLS #7136569
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Studio
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Ranch
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1963
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingCarport, Covered
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions197 x 130
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp 404-370-0092
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on December 2, 2022 8:30pm